Known2owN
Welcome to KnowN2owN please create an account
and verify email
Known2owN
Welcome to KnowN2owN please create an account
and verify email
Known2owN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known2owN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMediaLog in
Welcome to K2O please Post in Member info post
We need to establish our Squads
If you have any AVA montages go to questions Category to find out how to put it on the site
Message Getlaid if you have any suggestions about making the site better
Thanks to Ileen for Banner
Latest topics
» 8lackH4nd's Application
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 pm by 8lackH4nd

» The charge this lady compensates financially: Jordans loses £2million within time towards their rather long variety of exes
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 am by zhiaiwudi42

» OkamiPain's Application
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 am by OkamiPain

» Metallica1 Application
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 am by Metallica1

» silentt - trying to get back in vent lost log ins
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 am by silentt

» iExCeLLa Application
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 pm by iExCeLLa

» RedAttire's App
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 am by necro

» WittyHobos Application.
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 am by WittyHobos

» Application - MrMango17
Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:52 am by MrMango17

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZodiacKila
Scythez is back mayb? I_vote_lcapScythez is back mayb? I_voting_barScythez is back mayb? I_vote_rcap 
NInja#-7
Scythez is back mayb? I_vote_lcapScythez is back mayb? I_voting_barScythez is back mayb? I_vote_rcap 
GetLaid
ileen
XI-Rev
obslperfect
CraZyNooBx
pewpewbbear
RHINO_Mk.II
Admin
ventrilo

Scythez is back mayb?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pewpewbbear
Soldier
Soldier

Scythez is back mayb? Empty
PostSubject: Scythez is back mayb?   Scythez is back mayb? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm

so it seems noone has really posted anything lately and i really only remembered this after i typed o in my address bar and this poped up. It seems like A.v.a has changed from good to worse?(perhaps) but sht happens and ppl move on.
on the second note what i'm really here for is to say hi to every1 in the old obsession and it was nice meeting u ppl, i'll be lurking in the execute vent occasionally if i havnt got anything to do.
Umm... that about it for now, and since every1 back then teased me cuz i had australian accent i missed those gaming days, every clan i've been in afterwards besides afflict, while i was still active either had vent and never used it or didnt at all and made the game boring.
So laters bye bye i'll stop by here once in a while hopefully
-Scythez
( "the fake azn" quoted from the 'mexican' -feet-
Back to top Go down

Scythez is back mayb?
Page 1 of 1