Known2owN
Welcome to KnowN2owN please create an account
and verify email
Known2owN
Welcome to KnowN2owN please create an account
and verify email
Known2owN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known2owN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterMediaLog in
Welcome to K2O please Post in Member info post
We need to establish our Squads
If you have any AVA montages go to questions Category to find out how to put it on the site
Message Getlaid if you have any suggestions about making the site better
Thanks to Ileen for Banner
Latest topics
» 8lackH4nd's Application
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 pm by 8lackH4nd

» The charge this lady compensates financially: Jordans loses £2million within time towards their rather long variety of exes
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:29 am by zhiaiwudi42

» OkamiPain's Application
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 am by OkamiPain

» Metallica1 Application
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 am by Metallica1

» silentt - trying to get back in vent lost log ins
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 am by silentt

» iExCeLLa Application
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 pm by iExCeLLa

» RedAttire's App
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 am by necro

» WittyHobos Application.
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 am by WittyHobos

» Application - MrMango17
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:52 am by MrMango17

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZodiacKila
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_lcapWould you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_voting_barWould you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_rcap 
NInja#-7
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_lcapWould you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_voting_barWould you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_rcap 
GetLaid
ileen
XI-Rev
obslperfect
CraZyNooBx
pewpewbbear
RHINO_Mk.II
Admin
ventrilo

Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with

Go down 
+4
ileen
ViRuSx
CraZyNooBx
GetLaid
8 posters

A. Yes
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_lcap87%Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
B. No
Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_lcap13%Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
GetLaid
Leader
Leader

Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Empty
PostSubject: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:18 pm

answer the poll is all, Virus requested this
Back to top Go down
CraZyNooBx
Leader
Leader
CraZyNooBx

Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm

lolololol 3 voted yes O_O
Back to top Go down
ViRuSx
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 am

Weee! What a Face
Back to top Go down
GetLaid
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 am

Well thats the majority i guess we will implement a thread for that then unless you wanna create on in the General Talk tab virus
Back to top Go down
CraZyNooBx
Leader
Leader
CraZyNooBx

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 am

i guess its a win make it
Back to top Go down
ileen
Leader
Leader
ileen

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Still w8ing for this =P I'm expecting your picture Ed
Back to top Go down
obslperfect
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 am

WoooT im the only one Who VOTED NOOOOOOO!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ileen
Leader
Leader
ileen

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 am

go away feet
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKila
GFX Team
ZodiacKila

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 am

what exactly are we gonna see lol
Back to top Go down
obslperfect
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm

IT HURTS MY FEELINGS U KNOW? whwhahhahahahahah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKila
GFX Team
ZodiacKila

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 am

what does this mean tho "Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with" like see each others faces?
Back to top Go down
GetLaid
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Yup zoidiac
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKila
GFX Team
ZodiacKila

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:06 am

GetLaid wrote:
Yup zoidiac

ahh gotcha
Back to top Go down
pewpewbbear
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm

i wanna see evry1 else
Zodiac seen me b4. wonder what alpa and Ed look like, u better nt be them old gramps and old asian lady, wielding a butcher knife around. and feet the mexican with the evil laugh. And thanh, pika better not be azn druggies or smokers like some hardcore azns. Or kimchi with his kimchi or with his plastics on.
so many possiblities.
Back to top Go down
ileen
Leader
Leader
ileen

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 am

I guess i'll make the thread =.=
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKila
GFX Team
ZodiacKila

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 am

whos pewpewbear? o.0
Back to top Go down
cipher
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:42 am

u kno its the bear with that pewpew thing O_o come on how could u not kno this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with   Would you like there to be a section where ppl can see who they're playin with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1